First A few changes…..
- My blog posts are no longer hidden! My homepage is non existent. Now my latest blog posts will be what you first see….
- My redbubble shop has had a huge over haul! Both bio’s have been edited, new works have been added, older works have been deleted, more tags have been added so my work is easily searchable.
- Two of my stores have been discontinued. My Rageon and Liveheroes stores have been deleted. I thought I would work with the shop that do work.
Promotion & Social Media
I get most of my following from Instagram and Twitter. Since I started participating in groups on Facebook and group boards on Pinterest, things seem to be turning the other way.
- Instagram Currently I have a little over 1,000 followers. I post everything from close ups to pictures, to promo deals, to work in progress photos, to updates, to inspiration pieces. The only thing I don’t post is personal images.
- Twitter Currently I have 700 followers. Since Twitter only allows 150 characters, I usually post a direct link and promo deals from my shops.
- Pinterest I just started Pinterest a few weeks ago, I have around 270 followers. I also started a few group board for Society6, Zazzle, and Redbubble. Since starting these groups I have noticed my following increase. I have boards for all of my shops to photography, to tips on how to improve your skills, to updates on my blog/website to what inspires me.
- Facebook I use my facebook page mainly for my family to see my art. Since I got more involved in Facebook groups I have noticed more sales in my shop and more of a following over all. I mostly post the image on my page then share the link with a group. Sometimes I will post a promo deal from my shops.
A list of Facebook Groups for P.O.D sites
- Society6 Sharing Group
- Redbubble Only
- Redbubble Connection
- Society6 Artists
- Society6 Marketplace
- Designs on Zazzle
- small Wolf Dream Tapestry x2
- Small 1970s Floral Pattern Leggings
- 13 Reasons Pillow Sham
- Dream. Create. Repeat Spiral Notebook
Thank you for reading and supporting an independent artist!